KIBO and Our COVID-19 Response
Playful and Fun Learning with KIBO
We are here to help every step of the way during these challenging times:
- We are still open to support you.
- See the recommendations on disinfecting KIBO and all its parts.
- Rent a KIBO! Give your kids some screen-free time while they learn to code!
- Review our engaging STEAM activities, resources, and games that will keep your kids busy having fun.
- See online training and PD options.
Our staff is working to be sure your needs are met:
- Ordering: Go to our webstore and we will process your order (please include a note about whether your “ship to” address will be open to receive your shipment or provide an alternative address, i.e., home address).
- Support: Email our support team and we will help right away!
- KIBO information: Email our sales team and we will answer your KIBO questions!
- General questions: Email our office with your inquiries.
Please refer to the recommended cleaning protocol to sanitize your KIBO and its parts:
- Create a 2% bleach solution (4 teaspoons bleach per quart of water, or 5 tablespoons (1/3 cup) bleach per gallon of water).
- Wet a soft cloth with the bleach solution. Rub the outside of the KIBO robot and all component parts (blocks, modules, white boards, art stages, etc.) with the wet cloth.
- Allow to air dry. Do not rinse off.
Note: Do not immerse your KIBO or parts in water or any liquid solution. Use unexpired household bleach at the recommended concentration. For more information, please check the CDC website. CDC also maintains a List of Approved Disinfectants if you would like to find alternatives to a bleach solution.
Want to give your kids a chance to learn with KIBO while they are home? Take advantage of our very affordable rental program ($175 for three months) and keep your kids busy learning how to code with our KIBO Home Robotics Course! Bring KIBO to your home and experience creative STEAM play! Order your course today!
As we navigate distance learning for children within the home, we are all looking for activities to help with our “new normal”. Here are some screen-free options, whether you have a KIBO robot or not.
- Check out these educator-submitted resources you can do at home!
- Play these fun STEM Activities.
- These floor map and creative activities give you and your young learners hands-on fun.
- No KIBO? No Problem! This curriculum booklet provides screen-free activities you can do with your child.
We can’t gather together; but that doesn’t mean professional development needs to stop. Now is a perfect time to connect with Jason Innes, our Manager of Training and Curriculum and learn all that KIBO can do for young learners! See our many training options, including an interactive online webinar.